06 Jun The Best Fruits for Healthy Hair Growth
Diet and nutrition have a tremendous impact on hair growth and hair health, but the foods that come to mind for aiding in hair growth are not often fruit. Despite this, there are many fruits that promote hair growth. Fruits for healthy hair growth have the potential to positively promote hair follicles growing more rapidly and being stronger throughout the hair growth life cycle. Below is a beginner’s guide to fruits for healthy hair to aid you in your journey to longer, stronger locks.
The Best Fruits for Healthy Hair Growth
- Tangerines: Tangerines are a hair growth superfood because of their high content of Vitamin C and Vitamin B12. The Vitamin B12 in tangerines slows down the graying process, reduces hair loss, and promotes healthy hair growth. Vitamin C in tangerines allows your body to absorb iron at an accelerated rate, such as from iron supplements or spinach, which aids in supporting healthy hair, skin, and nails. Tangerines slices are a healthy snack, and can even be turned into dessert when dipped in dark chocolate. If you suffer from anemia hair loss, you should be on the market for something to assist your iron deficiency. We wrote this blog just for you about anemia hair loss regrowth and what steps you can take today to grow beautiful and healthy hair again today.
- Amla Berries: Amla berries are one of the lesser known fruits to impact hair growth processes. Amla berries are also known as the Indian gooseberry, and Amla is a sour fruit that is native to India. Amla berries contain a high content of antioxidants, which have been shown to promote healthy hair growth. If you cannot find Amla berries at your local grocery store, they can be ordered online as well. They can help enhance a daily smoothie by being chopped into small pieces and added in.
- Guava: Guava contains a high concentration of Vitamin C, which has been shown to prevent hair from becoming brittle, and therefore breaking as a result. Vitamin C is an extremely beneficial supplement known to promote healthy hair growth and reduce hair thinning. While oranges are the most likely fruit to come to mind when discussing Vitamin C, one guava contains four to five times the amount of Vitamin C found in an orange. Guava is delicious by itself due to its natural sweetness but is also a wonderful addition to smoothies or when paired with Greek yogurt.
- Avocados: Avocados are one of the best foods known to improve hair health and to promote healthy hair growth. There is some debate as to whether an avocado should be considered a fruit or a vegetable, but anyone who analyzes the substantial health benefits of avocados can agree on their importance in a well-balanced, healthy diet. Not only are avocados superfoods for overall health improvement, but they are also specifically vital for hair health. Avocados contain high levels of beta-carotene, Vitamin B, and Vitamin C, all of which play important roles in the hair growth process. Vitamin C is an extremely powerful antioxidant and is essential in the production of skin collagen, as well as protecting Vitamin A and E from the harmful effects of free radicals. Avocados also contain a significant amount of Vitamin E, which ensures that each cell can get the oxygen it needs. Vitamin E also strengthens capillary walls, which aids in promoting scalp circulation and thereby stimulates hair growth. While consuming avocado is one of the best ways to gain these vital hair growth benefits, eating avocado for hair growth is not the only method for imparting these positive attributes. Avocados also make a great hair mask, which can be formed by simply mashing up an avocado and smoothing it onto the hair follicles and scalp. Because of the high-fat content of avocados, they also function as an excellent deep conditioner. Once you have let the avocado sit on your hair for ten to fifteen minutes, rinse it out and style as usual. Avocado will leave your hair healthy, smooth, and stronger. Learn more about additional foods that can also be useful in other ways besides being implemented into your diet.
- Strawberries: Not only are strawberries are a delicious and versatile fruit, but they are also hair superfoods known to positively impact hair growth and health. Strawberries and other types of berries contain a high concentration of Vitamin C, which has been shown to support small blood vessels that determine scalp circulation, as well as help, provide nutrients to hair follicles. Strawberries are also rich in Vitamin B, which increases the amount of oxygen present in cells, reduces hair loss, stimulates hair growth, increases hair shine, and slows down the hair graying process. Strawberries are a great addition to salads, smoothies, and yogurt parfaits.
- Blueberries: Blueberries is considered a superfood for your body, and most importantly your hair. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants and assist in the circulation of blood which can lead to benefiting your hair follicles. Once your hair follicles are enriched with its essential components, that could lead to hair growth. Blueberries are composed of many nutrients, the most important being Vitamin C. Vitamin C is very important for many essential functions of the human body besides just the growth of healthy hair. So if you’re looking for a fruit that literally acts as a superfood, as in it improves your body and health in many different ways, then incorporating blueberries in your diet would be nothing less than beneficial.
- Citrus Fruits (lemons, oranges, limes, grapefruits, etc.): Citrus fruits, which take on many forms and tastes, are vital to promoting healthy hair growth due to their high levels of Vitamin C. As mentioned above, Vitamin C is critical to healthy hair growth and improving hair health. Vitamin C is often lost during food preparation, which makes including a substantial amount of citrus fruits in your diet extremely important to maintaining healthy locks.
Now you are aware of the different fruits that you can incorporate into your diet to improve the overall health of your hair. Besides just fruit, there are multiple other foods and vitamins that you can include in your diet that would just amplify the benefits. Consistency and patience are key when it comes to any type of beauty regimen, so be sure to understand the overall benefits to your health and hair are not going to happen overnight. Fruits may help in your journey to healthy hair, but you do have other options when it comes down to the convenience and time over the scheme of it all.
If you are experiencing hair loss and looking to regrow your lost hair, then finding the right treatment option is essential. The first step to finding the right treatment option is identifying the underlying cause of hair loss. Once the underlying cause is identified, you then must explore the various treatment options and products available to find the right treatment option for you. For individuals looking for a proven effective hair loss solution, Scalp Med® offers a range of products that have been shown to halt and reverse hereditary hair loss. Scalp Med®’s unique 2-step process restores lost hair without surgery or sexual side effects. In addition, Scalp Med® also offers a shampoo for hair growth that is able to penetrate and strengthen the hair shaft, while also thickening the hair to restore volume. If you are looking for an effective treatment for your hair loss, Scalp Med® is the answer.
If you are looking to strengthen and lengthen your already existing hair, sulfate-free hair products are the right choice for you! Scalp Med® is going to be here for you every step of the way with your journey with your hair! Scalp Med® already took the time and effort to kickstart your hair journey and 15 years of remarkable results will show you IT WORKS. We are proud of saying that Scalp Med® has been trusted by over 2,000,000 customers worldwide. With our money-back guarantee, there is absolutely NO RISK in trying Scalp Med®! Visit our website to start your journey back to a beautiful head of hair today!