05 May Stop Hair Loss for Men Today
Many men experience sudden hair loss during their lifetime, though the potential causes may vary on a case-by-case basis. Regardless of the cause, many wonder how to stop hair loss for men. By learning to recognize the signs of thinning hair in men, men can become more proactive in treating hair loss before it becomes significant. In addition to thinning hair, another main concern of men is how to slow male pattern baldness. By integrating the below 6 helpful tips, it is possible to stop hair loss for men and stop hair thinning for men. However, before you can integrate these tips it is important to identify some potential causes for hair thinning and hair loss, as well as some of the medical terms used to identify hair loss in men.
Common Types and Causes of Male Hair Loss
While many men experience hair loss or hair thinning over the course of their life, the root cause and type of hair loss is not the same for each person. Below are three of the main types of hair loss in men:
- Telogen Effluvium: This is one of the most common types of hair loss and is also treatable. Telogen Effluvium stems from stress and affects those undergoing a very stressful experience. Stress causes the normal processes of the body to shift dramatically and in this case results in hair loss. You can learn more about telogen effluvium and some possible causes for it here.
- Male Pattern Baldness: Male Pattern Baldness is a permanent state of hair loss with no regrowth. Fifty percent of the male population will be affected by Male Pattern Baldness by the time they are fifty years of age, making it extremely common. Male Pattern Baldness is characterized most often by a single bald spot at the back of the head or by a receding hairline that continually moves back over time.
- Alopecia Areata: Alopecia Areata stems from an autoimmune disease that causes the body’s immune system to mistakenly attack hair follicles, which then results in hair loss that is most often identified by circular-shaped patches.
With these types of hair loss in mind, it is now necessary to examine some of the most common causes of hair loss in men. Below is a handful of the most prevalent causes of hair loss and hair thinning in men.
- Genetics: Genetics is a huge determinant in how your hair growth processes will function and adapt over the course of your lifetime. Hereditary hair loss in men can be treated. Certain hereditary hair loss factors can be treated by promoting a healthier scalp to stop hair loss and promote hair growth. Genetics is a common cause of hair loss in men and women. Learn more about the similarities and differences in hair loss in men and women here.
- Age: Age is one of the most natural contributing factors to hair loss, as men over the age of 50 typically experience some type of hair loss.
- Hormonal Imbalance: Hormonal imbalances are a common cause of unexplained hair loss and often require the intervention of a physician to identify the abnormality and work towards correcting it.
- Nutrition: The diet you adopt plays a tremendous role in the health and quality of your hair, in addition to how quickly it grows. Improper nutrition can result in excessive shedding or sudden hair loss, and it is a common culprit of unexplained hair loss. Foods and vitamins can be implemented into your diet to assist in the growth of healthy and thick hair.
- Iron Deficiency: Iron deficiency is one of the easiest forms of hair loss to reverse as it is only caused by the body not having enough Iron to draw from for the hair. By ingesting an Iron supplement and eating Iron dense foods, this cause of hair loss can be easily fixed. Anemia hair loss is a result of an iron deficiency. If you are suffering from anemia hair loss, learn more about anemia hair loss regrowth and possible solutions to it here.
6 Tips to Stop Hair Loss in Men
- Manage your stress better. One of the most common causes of sudden hair loss is stress. To stop hair loss, one of the best tactics to adopt is to actively engage in removing common stressors from your life and developing strategies to mitigate stressors that cannot be removed. Find an activity that expends energy, requires focus, and leaves you feeling peaceful and then adopt a routine that integrates this activity on a regular basis.
- Update your diet. One way to stop hair loss is to eat foods for healthy hair. Nutrition and diet play a significant role in hair health and hair growth processes, as such one of the best ways to stop hair loss is to adjust your diet to target foods that enrich hair follicles and stimulate hair growth. By shifting the nutrients and minerals your hair receives, you will be able to change the texture, health, and quality of your hair.
- Include some vitamins into your diet. Many vitamins are known to stimulate hair growth. Begins by researching several the most effective vitamins for combatting hair loss and then begin a daily supplement routine in which you take these vitamins.
- Cut down on your alcohol consumption. The consumption of alcohol on a regular basis or smoking is both known to be extremely detrimental to hair health and hair growth. If you are experiencing hair loss, one of the best tactics for reversing hair loss is to cut out smoking and alcohol consumption to give your hair the best chance possible to regrow.
- Implement some essential oils into your hair routine. Essential oils bring in so many benefits for your scalp and hair. For example, rosemary oil is great to assist with the blood circulation to your scalp, increasing the number of healthy hair follicles. The type of essential oil you would use for your hair is dependent on what type of hair you have. You can learn more about which essential oils are best for your hair type in this blog that we’ve dedicated entirely just to the best essential oils for hair growth.
- Use Scalp Med®. One of the most effective methods for stopping hair loss in men is integrating a proven-effective regimen for reversing hair loss and hair thinning, such as a Scalp Med®. Scalp Med® utilizes a unique two-step process to restore hair loss due to non-hereditary factors.
If you are experiencing hair loss and looking to regrow your lost hair, then finding the right treatment option is essential. The first step to finding the right treatment option is identifying the underlying cause of your hair loss. Once the underlying cause is identified, you then must explore the various treatment options and products available to find the right treatment option for you. For individuals looking for a proven effective hair loss solution, Scalp Med® offers a range of products that have been shown to halt and reverse hereditary hair loss. Scalp Med®’s unique 2-step process restores lost hair without surgery or sexual side effects. In addition, Scalp Med® also offers a shampoo for hair growth that is able to penetrate and strengthen the hair shaft, while also thickening the hair to restore volume. If you are looking for an effective treatment for your hair loss, Scalp Med® is the answer.
If you are looking to strengthen and lengthen your already existing hair, sulfate-free hair products are the right choice for you! Scalp Med® is going to be here for you every step of the way with your journey with your hair! Scalp Med® already took the time and effort to kickstart your hair journey and 15 years of remarkable results will show you IT WORKS. We are proud of saying that Scalp Med® has been trusted by over 1,000,000 customers worldwide. With our money-back guarantee, there is absolutely NO RISK in trying Scalp Med®! Visit our website to start your journey back to a beautiful head of hair today!